Halloween started with a trip to the doctors office for Harper. We have all had this awful virus for the past couple of weeks. She ended up with antibiotics for a double ear infection. Tyler gave Harper medicine in her costume, so if you see white on her shirt that's what it is. I went to Paycee and Taitem's school to help with Halloween parties and the Serpentine. It was fun to see all of the kids dressed up. We decided to ditch the Trunk or Treats and the Trick or Treating on Main Street. We instead opted for the traditional house to house Trick or Treating(It is way more fun!). I let my kids ride their scooters in the dark!!! I know parents of the year here! I kept wondering why more people don't let kids ride them? I guess it's not safe. We had a couple of crashes where the side walk was uneven. Nothing terrible and it was kind of funny! Greenlee was loving cruising house to house for candy. Harper even got off the stroller to go get treats...she would try to say trick or treat. You couldn't really tell what she was saying. Happy Halloween!
