My photo
WASHINGTON, UT, United States

Friday, October 19, 2012

We only steal when?....

 we play soccer of course!! We coached Taitem and Paycee's soccer team this year. We once again received the yellow team shirts just like last year. Go Banana's!  Mastermind #2 was a little nervous about playing up with the 7 and 8 year old kids. Paycee is only 6 and she is a little petite girl after all.  I am proud to say she held her own. I even had parents ask if we were practicing at home. Ya...Right...with my extensive soccer knowledge and extreme coordination. I taught them everything they know! WINK WINK! OKAY maybe they take after their Dad. We had a fun end of Season Party with Pizza, Cupcakes and awards.   Here are some picture's...




 Our Biggest Fan!
 Coach Bingham- I torture Tyler once a year and sign us up to coach. He LOVES it!
 Greenlee came to every game in a skirt, jewelery, cleats and shin guards.