My photo
WASHINGTON, UT, United States

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween! From: Cruella De Vil and the Dalmations






We hope everyone had a good Halloween.  We went trick or treating Friday and Saturday.  We will let the girls hand out treats on Sunday.  I am glad we made it through all the walking without any preterm labor.  I was feeling pretty sore after walking about a quarter of a mile.  Weak sauce, I know.  We ended up with a years supply of candy.  One benefit of having multiple children is your candy supply increases.  My work out plan for the rest of my pregnancy:  Little to no activity and polish off the Halloween Candy.  What do you think?  They will need a fork lift to get me to the hospital.  I hope we don't have to make the doorway bigger because we are in a rental.  Can you imagine?  Do you think I would get a deposit back? jk.   Well enough about my exciting life.   Have a good day!